2010年11月5日 星期五

Intimacy vs Isolation

Dear Dearest YOU,
I am writing this with freestyle you taught me the other days.Your brithday is coming so I wish you happy ,good health and beauty forever.
Do you know I 've been learning diligently Putonghua (Mandarin)?As a chinese but I still need to pay extra effort to learn that ,which sounds so silly right ?Now, I am striving for life and for my family.I have to work 4days per week and 3days for school. May this be exactly what I want most.By the way,my english teacher in university suck as I mentioned you are the best I 'd ever seen before.The teacher reminds me how sweet,warm,,cute you are......In fact, I don't know whether you want to see this spam or not.What I know is I remembered what you had said
"To plead for myself rather than plead for others"You are right: "Birds of a feather flock together".
Hey
my phoenix,good night ,please cheer up. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言