2010年4月20日 星期二

I KNOW I KNOW .

I 've been thinking of you like the time we hang out in the park;the time we met;the time we have fun......It was not until you showed up in my life did I know what a beautiful love it should be,It was not until you made me smile did I know how gorgeous life it could be,It was not you.......did I know how vital you are to me.There is nothing more important than you ;there is no one better than you;there is none opportunity to come across another soul mate in one's life time.I know now,I LOVE YOU out of MY IMAGINATION.Hoping this is not the end of saying ,I also hope this is not the last time of saying "I LOVE YOU",BOO. Like some soap er characters said It means hoping against hope if any words repeated three times. I know I know I know,I shall be realistic.

沒有留言:

張貼留言