2009年11月16日 星期一

The trip project has gone back to my hands.

Thanks to the in charger of the school trip project 's irresponsible,the journey will be held two days later.what should be planned should be planned on her mind she ,however, decided nothing yet.To forbid hers misbehaviour ,my gangs head to head it's better draw back sponsors at the beginning.
With her hesitated,I could not waiting but bravely rescue my vital meteor-tour on grounds that meteors will turn upon on19/11 .I spent my splendid hours to figure out a temporary plan,which is the following:

It has been rainning heavily causing the original plan being changed into:
TIME:WED1800-THU0400
PLACE:YUEN LONG GREEN BOX(GB)
EVENT:GREEN BOX KARAOKE
COST:$122/EACH
PS:Dinner-Buffet is included during above activity.We gather in front of GB at six pm.I hereby suggest that students should receive $100 dollars ,sponsored money, per person in hands.
Teachers will be present at the event.Please invite your companies to this we are welcome to all of you to join.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUGGESTED GUEST LIST(In alphabetical order in English) Contact
Alex
Angel
Caree
Cheuk
Dr.Lee
Jackey
Kenny
Lauren
Phelps
Rephee
Ryan
Stantley
Shirley
Steven
Tommy
Wai
Yan
Zaza







etc.